Sunday 17 January 2021, 09:51am - 11:00am
“in humility consider others as more important than yourselves.” (Philippians 2:3 HCSB)
What We (church staff) Are Doing:
· Wear masks except when ministering from platform
· Providing hand sanitizing stations
· Sanitize pews, doors, bathrooms after services
· Turn off water fountains
· Limit the necessity of passing anything hand to hand
· Assisting with anything else you may need to worship together and stay healthy
How You (church family) Can Help:
· Prepare for and enjoy sitting close to your immediate household* and otherwise at six foot intervals from others with assistance from our ushers
· If you are not feeling well please join us online
· We encourage everyone over 65 or with pre-existing, compromising conditions to join us online
· We request you to also wear a mask and one will be available if needed
· Please wash your hands and use the hand sanitizer stations
· Please observe six feet social distancing with anyone outside your household which regrettably makes handshakes or hugs impracticable
· Be available to volunteer to help with cleaning or other exceptional needs
Children’s ministries and nursery will be restarted at a later date so worship will be intergenerational.
Sunday morning Life Groups for all ages (Sunday School both Campuses) will reconvene in August.
Let’s remember, it's not about you, it's not about me, it's about others and Christ as we move forward with Him healthy together.
Location: DeLand Campus - Sanctuary