Join us in person at this time!
“in humility consider others as more important than yourselves.” (Philippians 2:3 HCSB)
What We (church staff) Are Doing:
· Wear masks except when ministering from platform
· Providing hand sanitizing stations
· Sanitize pews, doors, bathrooms after services
· Turn off water fountains
· Limit the necessity of passing anything hand to hand
· Assisting with anything else you may need to worship together and stay healthy
How You (church family) Can Help:
· Prepare for and enjoy sitting close to your immediate household and otherwise at six foot intervals from others with assistance from our ushers
· If you are not feeling well, please join us online
· We encourage everyone over 65 or with pre-existing, compromising conditions to join us online
· We request you to also wear a mask and one will be available if needed
· Please wash your hands and use the hand sanitizer stations
· Please observe six feet social distancing with anyone outside your household which regrettably makes handshakes or hugs impracticable
· Be available to volunteer to help with cleaning or other exceptional needs
Sunday morning Life Groups for all ages have reconvened at both Campuses at 9:51 am.
Let’s remember, it's not about you, it's not about me, it's about others and Christ as we move forward with Him healthy together.