The Children's Ministry at Deltona Alliance Church consists of children ranging from birth through fifth grade. Children's Pastor Michael Duffy and his team work diligently to provide an atmosphere where the young people at Deltona Alliance have a place to call their own!
Our Children’s ministry area is a place of fun and discovery as children learn Bible truths. Our goal is to partner with the parents of our church and community to build a strong spiritual foundation in the lives of our kids.
As part of this spiritual foundation our goal is for your child to experience:
- Salvation * Worship * Friendships
- Outreach/Evangelism * Christian Service * Church Commitment
- Prayer/Devotional Life * Missions Awareness
- Stewardship * Bible Memory * Bible Skills
- Bible Knowledge
- We offer a variety of ministries for children:
- Nursery (available for ages 0 through preschool)
- Children's Church (up to 5th grade) - every Sunday at 8:31 a.m & 10:51 a.m.
- Sunday School - every Sunday at 9:51 a.m.
- AWANA - Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. during the school year. See the Church Calendar for dates.
- Children's Choir
- Camp opportunities